Charlotte, NC / Remote - Full-Time
At FanConnect, we provide technology products to enhance fan experience in sports and entertainment venues. We are installed in over 60 sports venues including Heinz Field, The Horseshoe, The Big House, and our hometown Spectrum Center. We are looking for talented sales leaders with a history of successful selling in sports to join our team.
The Sales Executive is responsible for driving sales and business development activities for FanConnect. This includes expanding relationships with existing customers and pursuing new opportunities. The position requires business management acumen, strong sales and communication skills, and a demonstrated track record of successful selling in sports.
- 8+ years experience selling technology in professional and/or amateur sports
- Experience sourcing business from the ground up
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Work with select accounts to build relationships and expand revenue opportunities
- Prospect and quality opportunities across sports verticals
- Build and manage a healthy sales pipeline
- Develop and/or enhance strategic partnerships with leagues, organizations and vendors
This is a full time position with competitive benefits. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US on a full time basis.
To apply, please email your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.