Technical Support Specialist
Charlotte, NC - Full-Time
At FanConnect, we provide technology products to enhance fan experience in sports and entertainment venues. We are installed in over 60 sports venues including Heinz Field, The Horseshoe, The Big House, and our hometown Spectrum Center.
We are seeking a technically oriented customer support specialist in Charlotte. We have an obsession for exceptional customer service, and need people who share that passion. You should be hands-on, an excellent problem solver, technically savvy, and a good communicator!
You will be responsible for supporting our customer base, partners, and IT systems, with lots of opportunities to grow alongside our company. You will work with and become an expert in digital signage, CMS software, IPTV, media players, and all things related.
In This Role, You Will:
- Act as 1st line support for external, technical and non-technical customers
- Interface with marketing and sponsorship to assist with our products and ingest media
- Talk with engineers and managers on deep dive troubleshooting, root cause analysis
- Manage ticketing, other help desk systems to communicate progress to stakeholders
- Assist in hardware development, QA, and growth projects
- Commitment to rotating on-call or shift work outside standard business hours
- Excellent at problem-solving and technical troubleshooting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience supporting a customer-facing technical system
- Passion for and curiosity about technology
- Background in Networking, IT, & Audio-Visual systems
- Experience with Android and Linux
- Experience with Digital Signage, Media players, and CMS software
- Sports fan!
This is a full time position with competitive benefits. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US on a full time basis.
To apply, please email your resume in PDF format to email@example.com.