Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Charlotte, NC / Remote - Full-Time
At FanConnect, we provide technology products to enhance fan experience in sports and entertainment venues. We are installed in over 60 sports venues including Heinz Field, The Horseshoe, The Big House, and our hometown Spectrum Center.
We are looking for experienced software engineers that will help us build the next generation of products for IPTV, Digital Signage, Stats, and more. We are growing our team with people who want to help drive features, innovation, and product vision using many different technologies including React, React Native, TypeScript, GQL, Rails, AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Energized to join a small company
- Highly pragmatic and collaborative
- Passionate about solving complex, technical challenges
- Dependable and motivated self-starter
- Minimum 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Web framework experience (Django, Ruby on Rails, etc.)
- Success in designing and building exciting, highly polished, and dynamic user experiences
- Full-stack industry experience, or hands-on familiarity with both client and server technology
- DevOps experience, where you've owned and operated the systems you've developed
- Hands-on experience with web, mobile, set-top box and/or TV client application development
- Experience building REST and/or GQL APIs
- Deployment and CI (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker)
This is a full time position with competitive benefits. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US on a full time basis.
To apply, please email your resume in PDF format to email@example.com.